Home » Contact
14 March 2014
- Current septic shock treatment guidelines are putting children’s lives at risk in Africa
- In a paper published in the British Medical Journal on 12th January the FEAST trial investigators called on the World Health Organisation to update their guidelines on how to treat children in shock in Africa urgently, warning that the World Health Organisation’s failure to update their guidelines is costing children’s lives.
19 February 2013
- FEAST trial: The Anatomy of a Clincal Trial published on You Tube
- FEAST trial: The Anatomy of a Clinical Trial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMMuURsZQg
- It explains why the trial was needed, how it was conducted and what the clinical teams thought the results were before they were annouced. They were all very surprised- this is why we need to do clinical trials.
- you can see it on the following link
- FEAST Wins BMJ Paper of the Year Award